Saturday, October 3, 2015

If not now, When.....

I will officially be unemployed on Friday, the 9th.  While I know that part of it is a result of my karmic tendencies to create unhealthy work situations, what I am so happy about is that I took the courage to say enough....

What I am able to do this time is admit that I have contributed to causing this situation and therefore can take responsibility to know that it has reached a place that cannot be fixed.  In the past I would hang in there forever, continue to blame the other person, be the victim and then leave in shame.  This time I know that I am no longer committed to the job, the company and even the city I live in and that needs to change.

Buddhism is part of every day.  It is not just bringing it out when we are in trouble, not just having faith when facing adversity.  Buddhism is about creating a life of absolute happiness.  Too often in the past, I waited for it to come to me.....even though I knew that I was responsible for creating it. 

Having the courage to remove myself from a life that I no longer want is the first step.  It is my time, NOW to define what a healthy and happy life looks like.  It my time NOW to take action to put myself in the right place to have a life condition of happiness.  It is my time NOW, to prove to others that having faith and taking action as part of my Buddhist practice is what will lead me to my happy life. 

I am doing this NOW, and I know that with the Gohonzon I will accomplish my goals and continue in this human revolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment