Friday, September 25, 2015

Heart and Faith Victory over the Mind

As I continue to chant and put my trust in the Gohonzon, I am becoming at peace with the challenges that I am experiencing.  I know intellectually that things happen to help us with our human revolution, to help us change our karma, and to strengthen our faith...........but it is getting to the place that you are not using your mind to evaluate and define what is happening that is when you become at peace. 

I know that I am connected to the positive energies in the universe.  I know that I am a strong and resilient person that always come out of things in the end.  I know that I can choose how to view everything in life - I am the author of my life or the victim of my life.  I can look at the challenges as the 'devilish functions' trying to stop me in my practice or I can see them as opportunities to strengthen my faith and prove the power of chanting to the Gohonzon.

What has been the ultimate challenge for me is to stop my mind from trying to be rationale.........and have my heart and faith take the lead.

When that happens, I know and trust that the challenges I am facing are allowing me to bring out my Buddhahood and share this practice with others.

I am victorious.......the challenges are allowing me to shine and show my faith and strength. 

NamMyohoRengeKyo

No comments:

Post a Comment